My grandmother taught me how to crochet tights and dresses when I was very young and because I enjoyed it so much I continued this hobby. At school my art teacher encouraged me to go to the School of Art and it was here that I studied as a leisure instructor, being able to teach children.
I choose a painting career because I love colours so much. For several years I worked in a glass decoration factory. I am always very keen to learn new techniques and I attended the school of Art in Mahon for two years learning how to create Jewellery.
I try to give life to objects by painting them with bright colors. I paint from memory and the rest does not matter.
Craft is a way of life that continuously keeps you learning and creating, loving life and most of all, reflecting that in our work.
Where you can find me?
- - Ciutadella Craft Market (Born Square) Monday and Friday: Nights from 19h to 24h. From 16 May until 26 September. Wednesday: Nights from 19h to 24h. From 1 July to 31 August.
- - Tuesdays in Es Migjorn (In Es Migjorn Gran Square or in the Main Street) Tuesday: Nights from 19h to 23:30h. From 28 June to 20 September.
- - Night Market (Alaior, Main Street, next to the pharmacy) Wednesday: Nights from 19h to 23h. From 1 June to 14 September.
- - Mercadal Summer Market (Pere Camps Square) Thursday: Nights from 19h to 22:30h. From 2 June to 29 September.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- instagram: @rosamqueralt